The latest Version of morphium (V4.2.12) was released a couple of days ago. As usual, the changes contain Bugfixes and improvements.
- Tests were changed so that they run more smoothly in total, less side effects
- Tests were simplified
- BugFix: CamelCase Conversion did not work properly in some cases
- BugFix: fieldNames were not used properly in some cases
- added some Convenience methods
updateUsingFields properly uses settings from annotation
@Property and camelCasing
- BugFix: Cursors sometimes were not closed properly at the end of an iteration
- BugFix: handling of capped collection
- Timeout adjustements for Mongodb5.0
- BugFix: some fixes for typeID handling fix with serializing of entities in maps
the latest version of Morphium is available on github and maven central.